Hopatcong, Lake Hopatcong, Landing, and Mt. Arlington
Updated: June 6th, 2020
13 Lake Front Properties around Lake Hopatcong
1 . 19 Point Ln $324,900 Lakestyle 2 Bed, 1 Bath, with Basement ~ JUST UNPACK! Completely furnished & ready for immediate occupancy. Renovated 2 bedroom, loft, living rm, dining rm/den. Modern kitchen, stylish bath. Covered porch, deck, dock. & yard. Sunset views. Escape to scenic Island living. Completely remodeled home offers NEW kitchen cabinets, appliances, flooring. New full bath, glass slider door, tiled flooring. Spacious living rm new carpet & propane wood stove & open to dining/leisure rm overlooks lake & covered porch that leads to spacious trex deck and entry to lakeside yard & dock. 2nd level offers huge master bedroom overlooking the lake, two closets. Guest bedroom, closet w/built-ins & open loft for additional sleeping space. Lakeside living on level lawn, storage shed and new covered boat slip & dock. Hike, bike, swim, boat, fish all just one hour to NYC.
2. 87 N Lakeside Ave. $340,000 Lakestyle 3 Beds, 2.1 Baths, with Basement ~ Positioned on the shores of Lk Hopatcong, a unique opportunity for buyers to own a perfect spot for Living the Lake Life w/Dock & Rare Boathouse! Waiting for your individual touches-build or renovate your dream home. If you’re looking for that perfect lakefront property, this should be your last stop for lakefront living! Boathouse, Dock & Plentiful Parking!. UST removed w/permits. Original Owner, AS IS Purchase. NJ’s largest lake offers gas/motor boats, jet skis, sailing, kayaking, & more! Less than 30 min to major ski resort, 1hr to NYC!
3. 18 Point Rd. $429,000 Lakestyle 4 Bedrooms, 1.1 Baths with Basement ~ ISLAND LIVING IN NJ!!! THIS COZY LAKE FRONT CABIN IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO ESCAPE REALITY. LOCATED ON RACCOON ISLAND ON NJ’S LARGEST LAKE, LAKE HOPATCONG. ACCESSIBLE BY BOAT OR FERRY (FERRY DOES NOT START RUNNING TILL 4/1), PLEASE PARK IN MARKED AREA. 150 FT OF LAKE FRONTAGE W/ LG DOCK, DEEP WATER, AND A BOAT HOUSE THAT HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO EXTRA LIVING SPACE WITH A WET BAR AND 1/2 BATH. ALONG WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS, THE DOCK HAS DEEP WATER PERFECT FOR SWIMMING AND PARKING BOATS. THE MAIN HOUSE FEATURES A NEWER ROOF, 4 BEDROOMS, 1 FULL BATH, TONS OF INTERIOR LIVING SPACE, AN OUTDOOR SHOWER, AND A LARGE COVERED PORCH ADD TO ALL THE GREAT ENTERTAINING SPACE INSIDE. MOST FURNISHINGS AVAILABLE WITH SALE PLEASE INQUIRE.
4. 30 McNabb Rd. $450,000 Custom Home 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths with Basement ~ UNDER CONSTRUCTION! AS IS SALE! **ALSO AVAIL TO PURCHASE RENOVATED!** LAKE FRONT HOME ON MAIN LAKE, LAKE HOPATCONG! GORGEOUS SUNSETS!! BRING YOUR IMAGINATION TO FINISH THIS HOME!! NEW SEPTIC AND ROOF! ARCHITECT RENDERINGS AVAIL! 3 BEDROOM, PLUS OFFICE WITH CLOSET, 2 FULL BATHS, BASEMENT, OPEN FLOOR PLAN! OPTIONS TO FINISH WITH BUILDER INCLUDE HARDWOOD FLOORS, CENTRAL AIR, NEW KITCHEN AND BATHS! ASK TODAY HOW YOU CAN HAVE THIS HOME FINISHED TO YOUR DREAM LAKEFRONT HOME!!! Ask for architectural plans!
5. 31 Swan Ln. $499,000 Colonial 5 Bedrooms, 3.1 Baths, 2 Car Garage with Basement ~ Over 4000 square foot lakefront Colonial in Water Village with fenced yard and access to Lake Hopatcong (via Canal). The floor plan offers plenty of flexibility as you are greeted with a 2 story foyer there is an office behind glass french doors, a formal dining room, large eat-in kitchen opened to family room boasting a fireplace. There is a large first floor bedroom with private bath that can be used as a 2nd master bedroom. Upstairs features an expansive master suite with bonus room, walk in closet, fireplace and full bath. Three additional spacious bedrooms, loft and main bath on upper level. Lots of features and upgrades including hardwood floors, recessed lighting, attached two car garage, and fully fenced yard. One block from Route 15 shopping, major commuting routes,ball field/park
6. 19 Windemer Ave Unit 12 $185,000 Cottage 2Beds, 1 bath, with basement ~ Inviting lake cottage in private community with amazing views of Lake Hopatcong. Relax in Adirondack chairs on huge community dock. One boat slip included per cottage. 2BR, 1BA with skylight. Tile floors, ceiling fans, new stove. Large deck overlooking the lake with grill. Rinse off in your own outdoor shower before watching the beautiful sunsets and the famous Lake Hopatcong Yacht Club fireworks. Live, love, lake…Make it a reality!
7. 431 LAKESIDE BLVD UNIT 6 $799,000 One Floor 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with Basement ~ The Villas at West Shore. A 15 unit Condo Community offers seasonal living April through October. Lakefront unit, one level living TURN KEY condition. Enjoy the beach, deck & assigned boat slip. Come to the great outdoors and experience the lake and an affordable price! End unit location overlooking the lake. Neutral decor offers living/dining, eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, new flooring. Large one bedroom and full bath. Basement access below the unit for community storage of lawn furniture and lake toys. Walk to town location. Enjoy swimming, fishing, boating, jet ski, kayak, paddle board and more. Nearby hiking & biking trails. City water & sewer. Less than 1 mile to NJ transit train & bus just 1 hour to NYC.
8. 431 Lakeside Blvd. Unit 7. $89,000 Lakestyle 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath ~ Seasonal Enjoyment of Lake Life! Spacious End Unit Condo with Spectacular Lake View. Staycation & Work Remotely from Your Lakefront Deck this Summer! Common Area includes a Beach, Outdoor Grilling / Dining Area, Storage and More. Walking Distance to Local Restaurants & Marina. Seasonal Usage from April 1 through November 1 only. Boat Slip Assignments are based on Ownership Tenure. Freshly Painted, Move in Ready. Quick Close Available!
9. 16 Thomson Ln. $324,900 Ranch 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath with Basement ~ Perfect place to spend your summers! NEW SEPTIC. Fantastic Lake Front Opportunity! Charming main home & guest house both with spectacular views!! Lakefront living at its best! Swimming right off your dock, boating, fishing and great restaurants. Main home offers a lovely screened porch with endless views! Two bedrooms 1 bath, kitchen, LR & DR. Amazing guest house with cathedral beamed ceiling offering 2BR, 1 bath, summer kitchen, LR & DR overlooking the lake with your private deck that is perfect for entertaining. Boathouse with huge dock for your boats and jet ski w/lift. Main home & guest house come completely furnished inside & out. Only 1 hr from NYC, cls to mjr hwys & train. House sold “as is” SUMMER HOME ONLY.
10. 421 Lakeside Blvd. $375,000 Colonial 3 Bedrooms, 1.1 Baths with Basement ~ Updated kitchen & baths. Hardwood flooring. Original field stone gas fireplace. Entertain on 30 x 20 deck. Lakeside living on patio with cabana. 25 ft dock & parking on bulkhead. Walk to town location Paver patio welcomes you at front entry abundant with english gardens. Spacious eat-in kitchen, center island, wainscoting, recessed lighting. Stylish backsplash & neutral d?cor. Living room with gas fireplace boasts views of lake through new slider to entertainment deck! Wide plank wood flooring. 2nd floor offers 3 bedrooms & full bath. Spacious master suite overlooking the lake with separate den/office for privacy! Updated baths, 1st floor laundry. Sprawling yard, lakefront living with dock, boardwalk, patio & cabana. Boat, swim, bike, hike local nj transit, just 1 hr to NYC!
11. 433 A Lakeside Blvd. $475,000 Colonial 3 Bedroom, 2.1 Baths with Basement ~ 3 living level Lakefront home just steps away off spacious wrap around deck. Open Kitchen to dining & living rm w/wood-burning high efficient fireplace. Walk to town location, 1/2 mile to NJ transit. Neutral Decor, new carpet main level. Spacious master suite, private balcony. Spa like radiant floor, Jetted shower with walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with full bath. Lower level walkout offers game room and exercise room with separate laundry room that walks out to a rear yard. Parking available at street level as well as down the driveway. Exterior gardens, Koi pond and shed.
12. 468-6 River Styx Rd. $499,000 Condo 3 Bedroom, 2.2 Baths with 2 Car Garage ~ Property tax assessment on building has not been finalized. 5 Year Tax abatement. LUXURY TOWNHOMES AT LAKEPOINTE, NEW CONSTRUCTION. 5 YEAR TAX ABATEMENT! ONLY 5 UNITS LEFT! The BEACON model. Light, bright open floor plan with spectacular views of Lake Hopatcong. Quality finishes, high ceilings and custom moldings. 3 levels of spacious living complete with a PERSONAL ELEVATOR. 3BR, 4 Baths, 2-Car Garage and your individual boat slip.
13. 245 Hudson Ave. $499,900 Custom 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 1 Car Garage with Basement ~ Scenic lakefront, private setting! Custom built features cathedral ceiling with exposed beams. Stone wood burning fireplace, hardwood flooring. Open stylish floor plan. Spacious deck, yard & dock. Double lot borders green acres. Tranquil waterfront setting in a no wake zone. Enjoy outdoor living on patio, side yard & lake. Well appointed interior details from custom wainscotting, hardwood flooring, exposed beams, solid wood doors & trim. Kitchen, granite counters, breakfast bar, gas cooking, stainless appliances. Sunny dining area open to great rm & deck. Two bedrooms, full bath with jetted tub, separate glass shower. Option to convert garage to bonus rm. Storage room in basement great access from lakeside. Enjoy 4 seasons on Lake Hopatcong. Optional beach club. Boat, swim, hike, bike or RELAX, 1 hr NYC
If you’re looking for more information on any of these or other properties, let’s connect!