Hopatcong, Lake Hopatcong, Landing, and Mt. Arlington
Updated: June 9th, 2022
6 Lake Front Properties around Lake Hopatcong
1. 29 Diamond Dr. $499,000 Lake Style Ranch Home 3 Bedrooms, 2.1 Bath ~ LAKE FRONT Beautifully renovated 3 bdrm 2.5 bath Lake access Ranch in tranquil location. Spacious great room vaulted ceiling & skylights. Open floor plan Great for entertaining! Nothing to do but move in! New 3 bedroom septic installed. New Heating and cooling system. New plumbing, new electrical. Must see! Spend your summers on Lake Hopatcong! Boating, water skiing and swimming. Close to major routes, shopping & NJ Transit. Quick close available! Fenced yard with huge deck for entertainment! Level open yard plenty of room for a pool! You have you own dock to park your boat in your very own backyard. Enjoy your own sandy beach & sunset views. Relaxation at it’s best!
2. 431 Lakeside Blvd. UNIT #3 $115,000 One Floor (The Villas at West Shore) 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath ~ LAKE FRONT Lake Hopatcong summer stay! Fully furnished and updated Condo to live the Lake Life! 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, L/R & Full Bath with Shower, recently renovated & all furniture and appliances included. Enjoy living in West Shores Villas Condos Association with access to the lake, private beach area, common grass lot area, and dock access assigned by seniority. Public Water turned on in April until November 1st. Laundry on Site. HOA fee includes water. Sewer is paid quarterly by the owner of the Unit. Cannot use as an Airbnb rental.
3. 431 Lakeside Blvd. UNIT #2 $150,000 One Floor Condo (The Villas at West Shore) with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath ~ Lakeside Blvd. to 431 or Lakeside Blvd. left on Hopatcong, right on Chincopee to Lakeside.Remarks: Do not miss this perfect Lake Hopatcong Retreat!!! This unit is being sold partially furnished & was refurbished with a newer kitchen, new roof. New mini split ac and heat (2018), fresh paint and carpet. Perfect for boating, swimming, fishing & much more!! Seasonal condo April 1 ” October 31st. Owner pays quarterly sewer and taxes. HOA includes water. Cannot be used for short term rentals. Boat slips assigned annually by seniority of ownership.
4. 431 Lakeside Blvd Unit #1 $250,000 Lake Style Condo (The Villas at West Shore) 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath ~ Do not miss this perfect Lake Hopatcong Retreat!!! This unit is being sold partially furnished & was refurbished with a new roof, 3 new mini split ac and heat (2018), new generator adaptor (2021) & freshly painted. Perfect for boating, swimming, fishing & much more!! Seasonal condo April 1 ” October 31st. Owner pays quarterly sewer and taxes. HOA includes water. Cannot be used for short term rentals. Boat slips assigned annually by seniority of ownership.
5. 40 W. River Styx Rd. $485,000 Lake Style Home with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths and Basement ~ CHARMING LAKEFRONT HOME! 2-Bd ,2 BA,,Open kitchen & Dining Room, Family Room w/ office, with Dock & Jet Ski Lift. Lots of storage space & natural light. Amazing Decks w/ Gazebo to entertain with 3yr old Hot tub. Perfect weekend getaway! Vacation where you live! It’s not just a home it’s a “Lifestyle” on Lake Hopatcong! 1hr NYC! Boating, Swimming, Fishing, Water Skiing, & more, and can walk to Restaurants! Close to Town and Major roadways! Come live on the “Laketastic Lake Hopatcong”!
6. 20 Deane Rd. $499,000 Cottage with 3 bedrooms, 1 Bath ~ This spotless lakefront cottage is “cute as a button + it’s less than 1 hour from NYC. There are three bedrooms + one full bath. All of the rooms have gleaming wood floors + the dinette and family room have wood ceilings too. The lake views are wonderful here. The curving shoreline provides the living room + family room with water views facing west + north. The western views are especially inviting. When the sun is setting across the water the sky lights up + has such a beautiful glow. For anyone wanting a beautiful sunset to complete the day they’re sure to be happy here. These great views can be seen from inside + out + the huge deck off the family room is just one of the many places to enjoy them. This deck measures 28 x 12 + is a great space for entertaining. The 24′ long dock is just a few easy steps away so you won’t be huffing + puffing when you want to go out on the boat. Isn’t that nice. What’s even more remarkable is the unbelievably big driveway. Car parking is limited at some lake front homes but not here. This driveway can accommodate at least 12 cars. This is so handy when you want friends to come over. In addition there’s lots of storage space. Inside there’s an attic for household items + a basement provides storage for boat equipment, water toys + more. And this cottage is much roomier than many Manhattan apartments! This is a great lake front home + it’s ready for you to enjoy. It really is “cute as button + with features like these the value is huge.
If you’re looking for more information on any of these or other properties, let’s connect!